May 3, 2013

Through the Slipstream

"Why do you go there?"
She paused, dragged her gaze from the horizon towards me and smiled, "Go where?"
There was sadness in her smile but I could see a glint of hope in her eyes. 
"There..." I inclined my head, pointing nowhere in particular. 
I didn't need to. She already knew. 
Her smile widened -more genuine.
"Why do you ask when you already know?"


Easy (Fabian Remix) | Dragonette
Fifteen (Oxford Remix) | Goldroom ft. Chela
Don't Save Me (Cyril Hahn Remix) | HAIM
Antenna | Bonobo
Me & U (VILLAGE Bootleg Remix) | Cassie
Rock the Boat (Salute Remix) | Aaliyah
Move Me | Jhameel x DWNTWN x Giraffage
Summertime Sadness (Ryan Hemsworth Remix) | Lana Del Rey
Constant Conversation (St. Lucia Remix) | Passion Pit
Make A Move | Sweater Beats
May I Walk With You | Star Slinger
Let's Go Somewhere | Armeria
Cora Pearl | Big Voyage

Download mixtape here.

Enjoy!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...