February 16, 2011

STATUS Fashion Show

So last February 11, 2011 was my first ever somewhat-directing gig for a fashion show. One of my dear high school friends who's studying in UST asked me if I could help him out with a fashion show he was organizing along with his org. Thanks Jason for the chance! Hehe. Along with the UST Community Achievers Association, we worked on this fashion show for months -just for a one night event showcasing 15 of the most amazing and talented Filipino designers:

Alodia Cecilia            Arnold Galang
Dave Ocampo         Eddie Castro
Edwin Uy                 Gerswin Qua
Gil Macaibay           Jackie Abueg
Jian Lasala               John Guarnes
Joyce Pilarsky        Lizanne Cua
Stephanie Tan      Ulysses King
Yako Reyes



(Here are just some of the designs modeled by UST students; last image is of supermodel, Irish Ong)


Stressful would be an understatement to describe the whole day. I think all of my friends who have experienced the behind the scenes of a fashion show would agree with me on this one. But of course, at the end of the day, all that matters is what you have gained from all that has happened -which is experience and new friends, for me. Haha!

( L: my dearest friend, Jason, and me; R: goofing around while at work )


( L: Ms. Alodia Cecilia with her models; R: some of the designer clothes )

( L: models passing up time; C: hair & make up by Creations; R: UST-Community Achievers Association being busy )
Creations by Lourd Ramos Saloon is located at 3rd Flr Glorietta 5, Ayala Center, Makati City or check them out in their Facebook page.

All photos are taken by Dotay Pe. Check out the rest of the pictures here: 1 2 3 BTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...