August 7, 2011

An Insomniac Exchange

Music had always been my best companion during sleepless nights. We practically bonded the entire week, from night to morning. Yes, you read it right -night to morning because insomnia only let me slept at around 5am the WHOLE FREAKING WEEK.

Anyways, a couple of hours ago, after I got back from X and went online, I posted a Facebook status that says, Sound trippin' the whole night. I felt that I wasn't gonna be able to get some sleep again so I knew that was probably what I was gonna be doing the whole night.

A friend of mine, Gino, liked the status that started a conversation between the 2 of us on my post. The thread was basically us exchanging songs from our libraries. And we actually came up with a cool playlist! I guess he wouldn't mind me sharing it to you guys. Here's a screen cap of our conversation. 





Here's the song list!

Love - Globetroddas
Frequency - Technicolor Fabrics

Control - SiddarthaWhat You Know - Two Door Cinema Club

Backfire at the Disco - The Wombats
Fluorescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys 

Let's Go Surfing - The Drums
Love Lost - The Temper Trap
Black and Blue - Mike Snow
Say You Don't Want It - One Night Only
One Day Like This - Elbow
Undertow - Warpaint
Mild Confusion - TAMYARN




mafia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...