February 1, 2012

New York or (vs) Los Angeles

So where do you think your style fits more? East or West? New York or Los Angeles?

Well, Free People (one of my fave clothing brand/store) took inspiration from these 2 iconic and very stylish cities for their January catalog. With two big names in the modeling industry -Karlie Kloss and Jessica Hart- Free People compares these two styles.




I know I know... I'm a bit too late blogging about this since it's already February and all that (I saw the catalog early last month). But it's one of my fave catalog to look at so i knew I just had to share it. No matter how late it is. :)

To be honest, I'm more into the whole effortless, laid-back, not-so-put-together style of the Los Angeles scene. If you can even describe your style like that. Haha! Anyways, but I feel like because I'm still in this phase of experimenting with how I dress up, I'm able to mix both the LA and the NY style. 



(photos: Free People)




xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...