April 3, 2012

Annuale Show

I am finally seeing that light at the end of the tunnel. One more week after Holy Week, then I am officially done for this term. Things have been pretty busy considering I've only gotten back in school this term. I definitely didn't expect that -but oh well. It was bound to happen sooner or later. 

Now, just to say that I wasn't all work -or study, in this case- I got to be part of my school's event called Annuale. It's this annual event where SDA students get to showcase their talents in any field (i.e graphic design, fashion design, animation, etc). I didn't exactly take part as a designer since I haven't taken the needed subjects for this but I got to model my friend's design. 

Let me congratulate not just Adie -who totally made the designs I wore on her own- but to every designer, performer, etc who was part of it. They really blew my mind away with their designs, performance and dedication for this show. If ever I do get to be part of this event in the near future as a designer, I hope I could blow people's minds away too. Haha!

Btw, the time era for the fashion show was 1911 and 2011. 



Thank you to my friend, Jeruel, who came to watch and took these cray photos. I shall be posting the shoot I did for his portfolio soon. Cause that's another story to tell. Chos!


xo,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...