May 12, 2012

Hustling


Things have been pretty hectic since I came back to work over the summer. There was a lot to handle and a lot to take in. So many changes and so many responsibilities were added that there was no time for dilly-dallying. My life consisted of early mornings and late nights -even up to the next break of dawn. 

I'm writing this in between working on a Saturday in my house -which I prefer, to be honest- and being the daughter that my family hasn't seen in a while. So this would be a quick post just to let everyone know that I am still alive. 

Quick updates:
1. No more pink and peach hair for me. Changed it to purple. Haha! Remind me to take a good photo of it!
2. The dark circles underneath my eyes look like it got magnified thrice. 
3. I had to relearn to love pants or else I would freeze to death.
4. I haven't gone out for at least a hundred years. (Yes, I am exaggerating!)

There's only about less than 2 weeks before Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012, and I am more than excited for all of these we're doing to come together. There's a lot of things to look forward to that all of these hardships and sacrifices make it worth while. 

Let me give a quick shout out to Team Hazard! You know who you are!


Check out the schedule above and pick the ones you're going to watch -or better yet, watch everything! Haha! Don't forget to visit our website to know how to get e-invites for the show/s, and follow us on twitter for more information! 

Hopefully, I'll be able to post something up before fashion week starts. 

And oh btw, thank you Status Magazine for the awesome canvas bag! 


xo,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...