June 19, 2012

Two Things

I've got two new things to share to you guys tonight. They may not be exactly that big of a deal but nonetheless, I want to share it! 

So...

Firstly, I decided to change my "visual diary" into a photo blog. I found this cool site called, Jux. Have you guys heard about it? Well, it gave me a lot more options on how I can present random photographs that I've taken -in hi-res and all of that. It's so easy to use. Plus, browsing through the other blogs can be pretty inspiring!



And lastly, after thinking for a good couple of days, I've finally put up a music blog. But I didn't want it to be just another music blog. I wanted to add something different -something more personal. So I decided to post songs that I want you to listen. If you don't get it then that song is not meant for you

I'm not sure if you're getting my idea, but whatevs! haha!




Well, if you have the time, please do check them out:

or
You can visit them thru this blog of mine. Just click on MUSIKAVENUE and SNAPSHOTS from the links bar above. 

Enjoy!


xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...