April 5, 2011

Lust for Leo

A couple of days back, I blogged about my dear friend, Kathreena (a.k.a Reesh) Poon launching her first bag collection called Lust for Leo. Now, I am proud to say that it is finally out!

Ping, as I prefer to call her (haha!), asked me if I could help her plan a photo shoot to promote her collection. I didn't even waited for her to finish the question. I said yes immediately. So last Saturday, we finally had the photo shoot with my amazing photographer friend, Aldrich Lim. Yes, the one and only!!! (Thank you again Aldrich!) And of course, the pictures were just as amazing as the photographer is. HAHAHA.

Anyways, I will not keep the suspense any longer... I proudly present Desperate for Bags' Lust for Leo!




There are just so much to choose from! And style them in any way you want!




this is my personal fave!

So what are you guys waiting for? Get the hottest accessory this summer now! Please visit Impulse Co. or Desperate for Bags for the official upload. You can also directly contact Reesh Poon at 09179020723 for more info!



Special thanks to Jen Nguyen for the dress used as seen in the first and last photo in this entry. And of course to Aldrich Lim. Do check his works out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...