November 9, 2011

Milkbbi X Salad Day

So about a month back, I was asked to model for a designer friend -who at that time, I had just met. It was a video shoot for a collaboration he did with his friend from the west. And let me just say how fun and artistic their stuffs are. The people I got the chance to work with for this shoot were amazingly talented. I definitely had fun doing this with them.

So as much as I'm shy to see myself on video, here I am asking you all to check it out!





BETALAND
by Milkbbi X Salad Day
a short story by Anton Abelardo

Milkbibi | Justin Wallis

Salad day | Willar Mateo

Creative Directions | Anton Belardo

Cinematography | Michael Maguigad


Models | Rutherford Perez & Mafia Escasinas 
special thanks to Zarina Laluan


Music: The heart-ache was visible by Downstate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...