July 27, 2011

Juaning Blues

Do you know the feeling of wanting to work with all the projects you have on your hands, and yet couldn't no matter how much creativity you have swimming in your mind? Well, I'm sure you have felt exactly the same thing at some point. And I'll make a guess. One of the factors involves the weather. Am I right? Haha!


Anyways, today was that kind of day for me -and maybe for a few more people. The weather? Rainy. Actually, we have a storm in the Philippines right now called, Juaning. But still, it's the kind that you just want to snuggle up in bed or on the couch embraced by a warm blanket, hot choco steaming in your favorite cup, probably watching your favorite rainy day movie/series or reading a book whilst an awesome playlist is on. It's that kind of weather we're having as of the current. And it's making it more difficult to work on this simple teaser video I have due before the weekends. 


And as weak as I am when it comes to lazy weathers, I ended doing completely unrelated to what I need to be doing. In the end, I ended up making my first ever mixtape. I think a pat on the back is in place even if it's not really work related. 


I've always wanted to create one. And now it's here and I want to share it with all of you. I only placed 12 songs just because I love the number 12 and that too much files would make it hard to upload and to download. Also created an album art just cause I'm feeling the rush. Haha! Hope you enjoy it! 


Juaning Blues
Bonfire - Memoryhouse
Islands - The XX
Gone For The Summer - Teen Daze
Collapsing At Your DoorStep - Air France
Bicycle - Memory Tapes
Knocked Up (Remix) - Kings of Leon & Lykke Li
Daydream - Beach Fossils
Starting - matt pond PA
Solitude Is Bliss - Tame Impala
Sunny Day - BRONZE
Daddy's Gone - Glassvegas
Light Out - Santigold




Download playlist here.


mafia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...