January 3, 2012

The Late New Year Post

Hey everyone!

Let me start of by saying: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yes yes, I know. I'm a couple of days late. Things have started out differently that writing my New Year post got delayed. But here I am now.

2011 was a year of great learning for me. I can say in all honesty that it was a year of disappointment for me. Well, disappointed to myself that is. I know I could've made a much more impact last year but never really maximized my potential as a person. It was a year that I lost to laziness and pessimism.

But it was also a year full of unexpectedness. One was unofficially-officially heading the Model Relation Department for Philippine Fashion Week. That was one cray experience right there! Need I say more? Haha!

Looking at last year, I realized how I could have totally made it my best year so far but didn't. Thank God for the new year, right?

So moving on to 2012, I was able to form a plan on how to make this year the best I have so far. It's very simple really. And you might think it's a little funny too. All I have to do is be AWESOME.

In everything I do, I will try and be awesome at it -or just simply do the best I can do. I already have proven that I can do all things if I set my mind to it. So the next and best thing to do is to do your bestest to it.

Oh Barney will be so proud of me -using his motto, I mean.

2012 may be the year where the world will end or not, but I promise to make this year mine.

Oh yes, it's mine.

xo


PS.
I will update my blog more from now on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...