May 7, 2011

On The Eve of PFW

Tomorrow is the official start of Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011. It's my second season working for Runway Production, the brains -and the beauty- behind the biggest and most fashionable event in the Philippines. Last season was my first time to enter the crazy world of the fashion industry in the Philippines. And this year, I got somewhat promoted so that means more responsibility equals more craziness. Haha!

So a while ago, I sent a text message to our interns/associates regarding our "itinerary ". Here's the conversation I had with Kwi.



Just so everybody could understand the convo... or not.

Kwi is one of my oldest and dearest friends. We've known each other since we were both still wearing those awful glasses. And we just recently found out that we've been friends for 10 years now. And in metal terms, it's our TIN ANNIVERSARY. Yes, tin.

Anyways, our conversations are always like that -crazy and random. That's just the way we are. :)

Now, to end this random and very weird post, I would like to say that I'm very grateful for the opportunity this internship has given me. The experience and the people are priceless. I'm loving every moment of it. Yes, even the stress. :)


To get the latest updates and happenings during the entire week try following these people on twitter!


And don't forget to put #philfashionweek on your tweets!!!!


See you all at SMX this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...