May 20, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011

Crazy would be an understatement to describe PFW Holiday 2011. It's my second time to be part of it and this time, I was an assistant for the model relations head. So I was in for a much crazier ride.

I guess this season was sort of a better experience but of course, I can't help but miss my friends from last season. I miss you guys!

Learned and experienced a lot this time. Met new and amazing people... and became good friends with. Definitely worth spending my summer for. Hopefully, I still get to go back next season.

Here's a couple of pictures I borrowed from friends since I didn't bring my camera with me. It's true what they say... A picture tells a thousand words.

Angela and Me.
"The Model Relations Assistants"


Got the chance to work with my long time friend, Kwi Wang!


with the sweetest, Chat Almarvez
Finally got a better pic with Claire James!
Good times with these crazy bumch!


prodigal sister, Zoe; baby bro, JR
Makki my loves!


the infamous meeting room hallways

THE PFW HOLIDAY 2011 MODEL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
kwi, reine, nadine, Sir Tex, me, Joanna, Angela... Missing Rohj


Stress. Work. Friends. Fashion. Music. Fun. Love.
Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011
Can't get much better than that.

(photos from Kwi, Angela and Joanna)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...