May 1, 2011

A Week Before Philippine Fashion Week

I haven't blogged much lately because there's so many things we're doing for PFW. And as much as I want to blog everything as soon as possible, I can't for so many reasons.

But because I love you guys so much, here's a short post/teaser with whats current.

While working last last Saturday -yes, on a Saturday, someone came in the office... Oh what a surprise it was.
Angela, Claire, Me (pardon my stress look)

If you're an America's Next Top Model fan, you'd know who she is. But for those who aren't, well... That's Claire James Unabia from cycle 10! And she's gonna walk the runways of Philippine Fashion Week!

So what y'all waiting for? Be part of the most fashionable event in the Philippines! See you all on May 8-15 at the SMX Convention Center. For more details and show schedule, check out our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...