June 21, 2011

Viva La Runa BTS

 



 






me, Reesh, Lexa, Bubbles, Zai, Verona, and Aldrich (photog)
Viva La Runa
models: Zai Ebido & Verona Salangsang
photogrpahers: Aldrich Lim & John Omnes (BTS)
stylist: Bubbles De Leon
hmua: Alexandra Poon
art director: Mafia Escasinas

Last Saturday, June 18, I was asked by my dear friend Kathreena Poon(Reesh) to be part of her creative team again this time, for her new clothing line called, VIVA LA RUNA, and for her bag line, DESPERATE FOR BAGS.

Being a bum that I am, of course I said. Her creative team included photographer friend of mine, Aldrich Lim, her sister, Lexa, and their friend, Bubbles De Leon. One of my childhood friends, John, tagged along as well to take BTS shots. 

The clothes are so in the trend while the bags are a must have!

Go check out the newest collection of VIVA LA RUNA and DESPERATE FOR BAGS.
Add Impulse Co. on Facebook now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...