March 10, 2011

Bed Sore

Since I had all the time in the world for a couple of days now being in bed rest and all that, I decided to work on my Freehand Midterm plate. I had to draw exactly the image that our professor had given, complete with the right measurements of everything even the shadowing.

Now, I'm not really good in drawing. You guys should see my figure sketches. They are really awful. And I'm also lazy as hell. So working on this plate -and actually doing an okay job based on the people I've asked- means a lot to me.

And I just realized how much work I actually did over the course of my bed rest. It's actually more than the amount of work I do when I'm not sick. Weird. Haha. Hopefully, once I get my full energy (and appetite) back, I get to stop being a lazy ass and start working on some of the things I need to do this year.

the image we're supposed to copy
the one I did

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...