March 3, 2011

Shabby Sick (Chic)

Before midterms week came and started wrecking havoc in my life, I decided that it was time to do some spring cleaning in my room. It had been a while. And according to my dad, my room is more like a thrift shop rather than a bedroom, with clothes, bags, shoes, and basically everything were scattered. It was quite a cleaning last Sunday since I found all sorts of things -including a brand new mp3 player. Yes, I never knew I had one.




I like furnitures that looks so old and weathered so bad. It's so shabby chic. Haha.

Of course, re-organizing my closet was also a part of the cleaning. It was fun going through my closet. I finally made time to choose the ones I can give out to charity, throw out completely, and find certain items that I can't seem to find when I need them.


I realized that I'm finally learning to love color. But I need to learn to be more organize. As of now, they're still shuffled and some are still in the box.


One of the things I like about going through my closet is I get to find pieces of clothing I never thought I had. Kinda like this red number here. Sorry for the bad picture. It was from my twitpic that day. Just so you know, I didn't bought it from anywhere. It was my mom's that she thought I could use. For what? I have no idea.

Anyways, after Sunday, I got sick. Now, it has gotten worse because of stress. It just goes to show how unorganize I am what with doing a major cleaning the week of midterms. I just hope that this week will be over with so I can start doing the things I'm more interested to do. HAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...