March 21, 2011

Round Up: I Like Them Girls

I was suppose to do a weekend round up of the things I've been obsessing over for the last week but ended up postponing it due to a sudden fun filled weekend courtesy of friends and some alcohol. So I would like to apologize for this late post. :)

Alright, let us begin.

MUSIC: Last week was a bit of a downer during the weekday. I -and so was most of the population of Benilde- were swamped with school works. I had to cram a midterm project and an assignment for my History of Art and Design class. Late nights and early mornings were my trend last week. And to cope for those late nights, I had to have music. And one of the songs that was on loop was Flight Facilities' Crave You featuring Giselle.

I first heard this song on the hit UK show Skins, and totally fell in love with it. It has that hypnotic vibe that you could just get lost into.




NEWS: I guess most of you have already heard about Lancôme's newest Endorser, EMMA WATSON -my girl crush.

Spotted in Paris for Lancome (photo from INF Daily)
"Get ready for some beauty magic: Emma Watson is the newest face of Lancôme. The Harry Potter star, 20, announced the news via Twitter Monday morning after leading followers through a series of clues over the weekend. “Thanks to her charm, romanticism and her incredible modernity, Emma Watson has become the icon of her generation,” Lancôme president Youcef Nabi said in a statement. “We are delighted by the new collaboration with Emma, who brings a fresh spirit to Lancôme.” Watson follows in the footsteps of such pretty women as Julia Roberts, Penélope Cruz, Kate Winslet and Anne Hathaway, and is the brand’s youngest ambassador to date. The partnership comes at a good time: Watson recently shared that she’s taking a break from her studies at Brown University to focus on her “other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree … it’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought.” " (source: People Magazine; Photo)


VIDEO:  I immediately thought that this video is too cute not to share. I wish we could do something like this during Philippine Fashion Week this coming May. What do you guys think?



"models.com and Justin Wu take you on a whirlwind tour of fashion week in Milan and Paris, from castings to backstage, the shows and the models off-duty, lip-synched to the classic fave of ‘Can’t Take My Eyes off of You’!"(source)


Wondering about my blog title? Well, it's very simple really. We have Giselle, Emma Watson and some of the most beautiful girl models on this first ever ROUND UP post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...